Device Driver Installation for Windows
The PnP Driver Installer provides a solution to install kernel-mode drivers for Windows in a convenient and reliable way.
PnP Driver Installer Features
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Removes conflicting driver packages before installation begins
- Installs the exact driver version included in the driver package (even in the case of a rollback)
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Easy customization via .ini file
- Support for different languages
- Supports signed and unsigned drivers
- Supports popup-free installation for vendor-signed drivers under Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and corresponding server systems
The PnP Driver Installer is best suited for any kind of Windows kernel-mode device driver for USB devices. It is not limited to drivers licensed from Thesycon. The installer performs pre-installation and removal of drivers in a reliable and Windows-compliant way.
x86 (32 bit)
x64 (64 bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Demo Version, Licensing Conditions and Prices
PnP Installer Demo has full functionality, but has to be manually enabled.
Current Version: 1.11
To receive a free demo version and price-list, please fill out the contact form.
Keep up to Date
If you would like to be kept informed of product updates, please subscribe to the Thesycon newsletter.
© 2017 THESYCON